SIMS Parent App
Introducing The New SIMS Parent App
We have a convenient new way to manage some of your child’s information. On November 3rd 2020, you should have received an invitation (via email) to access the SIMS Parent App and website.
You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What you will find in the SIMS Parent app:
- School term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button.
- You will be able to view Achievement, Behaviour and Attendance information (we will still require a phone call when your child is ill).
- Access to the most recent Academic reports.
- Access and the ability to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date Information in case of emergency
- If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent app
1. You will receive (Persons with parental responsibility for a child) an activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org containing a unique invitation code. Simply click on the link in the email from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.
2. You will be directed to the Sign in page where you can then login using your normal
Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password. (Please note the SIMS ID option is for school staff only).
• From your smartphone or tablet, the app can be downloaded from the Google Play or Apple App store - search for ‘SIMS Parent’.
• From a PC or Windows phone, login online at https://www.sims-parent.co.uk/
3. Once registered you can access and amend your children’s details.
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else.
If you did not receive an invitation, then it is most likely that the email address held by the school is incorrect. Please contact the school by phone or email the support address below to confirm your current details, stating your: name; child/children’s name/s; mobile number. We will then provide you with an Activation email.
If you require an additional login then please contact email@example.com and a new one can be sent.