Along with your Child's Form Tutor, who should be first point of contact, we have four dedicated members of staff on hand to help with any issues your child may have during their time at school.
They are available to help with any of the following:
- Be the first point of contact for all students with regard to family and personal issues and provide support as necessary
- Organise pastoral/student-in-need meetings with teaching staff, parents and other agencies
- Meet with students and parents to help resolve low level pastoral issues and refer to the senior teaching staff where necessary
- Deal with all low level bullying and disruptive behaviour, imposing sanctions and/or referring to Assistant Principals where necessary
- Communicate effectively with parents regarding positive feedback about their child and to relay issues causing concern
- Ensure that students have access to the advice and support they need, including: Careers, School GP, School Nurse, CLD, MBSS, Pastoral Leaders, Assistant Principals and Head of Learning Support
- Liaise with outside agencies, including: the Police, Social Services, Zig Zag, Family Support Workers, making referrals where necessary
- Provide administration for Child Protection issues
- Arrange meetings/home visits with parents and carry out EHA assessments
Head's of House:
Please use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like someone to contact you regarding mental health, wellbeing or any other pastoral matter. We are here to help you.
For further information or to discuss any issues regarding your child, please contact us on 01432 373570