Edulink One (Parent and Student app)
The new parental communication system ‘edulink one’ will be rolled out to parents from Monday, 29th January and will offer parents an increased insight into their child’s school life. You will receive an email from email@example.com that will contain a link, to create your account.
EduLink One is the most convenient way to receive up-to-date information about your child’s homework, timetable, progress reports, attendance, conduct and much more, direct to your phone or PC.
- ABSENCE REPORTING – Simple and easy tool to inform Attendance of any absence.
- ACHIEVEMENTS – shows all the points they have received each day
- ATTENDANCE – shows their AM/PM attendance data for today, this month and for the year so far.
- BEHAVIOUR – shows all the behaviour incidents they have been involved with
- CONTACTS – shows the contact information we have for you.
- DETENTIONS – Push message will be used to alert you when the child in your care is placed in detention
- EXAMS – (Year 10 Mocks and Year 11 Mocks and GCSEs) – shows you their exam timetable, including any venues and seat numbers.
- HOMEWORK – shows the homework they have been set along with due dates – This Is linked Google classrooms
- PROGRESS REPORTS – shows all progress reports which can be downloaded as PDFs
- PARENTS’ EVENINGS – Book parents’ evening slots online
- TIMETABLE – shows your child’s current timetable including any room changes or staff changes
- UPDATE INFORMATION – use this to let us know when any of the details we hold for you or your child changes, e.g. email addresses, phone numbers, addresses, medical information etc
We would like to thank you for your support during the transition from SIMS to Edulink One.