How to find out more about further educational providers:
- Hereford & Ludlow College: Application Form on their website and THA website
- Hereford Sixth Form College: Application Form on their website (online only)
- Hartpury College: Application Form on their website and THA website
- Hereford College of Arts: Application on their website and THA website
- Hereford & Worcester Group Training Association: Application form on their website
- Horizon Training: By telephone only (01432) 356687
- Avant Garde Hairdressing Salon Training: By telephone only (01432) 357588
- Riverside Training: Telephone - 01432 359244
Hereford & Worcester Group Training: Telephone - 01432 27431
Air Cadet Open Day Sept 2023
Barclays Life Skills
Becoming an Apprentice
The Benefits of Career Information Advice & Guidance
Hartpury College Financial Support
How to Use Your Summer Effectively With a Healthy Mind
Parents Guide to Study
The Transition from School to College Explained
What does the RAF have to offer?
Useful Websites for Careers Information
http://icould.com This is free to use and has good video clips of people in different industries talking about what their job is really like. You could also try the BUZZ QUIZ to give you ideas.
https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk This is largely aimed at adults but has some good information in their Job Profiles section.
https://www.gov.uk/apply-apprenticeship Use this to look for apprenticeship vacancies, both locally and nationally, and apply online. Check application deadlines – apprenticeships are advertised all year round for ages 16-60.
www.ucas.com The university application site. This is useful to see the range of degrees on offer and to check ‘entry requirements’ which could impact on ‘A’ level choices.
https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/explore-roles You can use this to find a wide variety of career opportunities within the National Health Service.
https://learnliveuk.com/the-careers-enterprise-company-my-choices/ This link might be useful for those students going on to further education and has useful tips when applying for jobs.